Shiladitya Bora, CEO - Drishyam Films On X: Past Is Present
Sorry, something went wrong. Retrying, please wait...
X: Past Is Present starring Rajat Kapoor along with actresses like Huma Qureshi, Swara Bhaskar, Radhika Apte, Pooja Ruparel and many others releases tomorrow in theatres. The film has been produced by Drishyam Films, owned by Mr. Manish Mundra. In this interview, watch Mr. Shiladitya Bora, CEO - Drishyam Films, talk about their latest venture, X: Past Is Present and some of the other projects they have been associated with namely, Ankhon Dekhi, Masaan and Dhanak. Incidentally, all three films have won awards and gained recognition in the international film festivals like Cannes, Berlinale and Sundance.
Speaking about X: Past Is Present, it is a story that has been directed by 11 filmmakers who have explored different genres like Drama, Erotica, Horror and much more. The film is a blend of commercial and art-house cinema and will have dialogues in Hindi, English, Tamil and Bengali. The film has been distributed by PVR Pictures.
Next up for Drishyam Films are Umrika which has won the Audience Award at Sundance Film Festival and Waiting. They will also be making two films starring Rajkummar Rao and Manoj Bajpayee respectively.
Drishyam Films has a vision to make sustainable films that can do well both in India and in festivals abroad. They wish to introduce new talent as first-timers get new perspectives and a lot of energy to the sets. So far, they have a plan of making 3-4 films a year and scale up as time goes by. Drishyam Films runs a screenwriters lab in association with the Sundance Film Festival to choose the best talent. Watch this chat for the complete insight by CEO of Drishyam Films.
Bollywood Business Videos
Recommended for you
- The Cast Of Love U Family On Bollywood Business
- Box Office Collection: Raabta And Behen Hogi Teri
- Raabta Or Behen Hogi Teri? Who Wins The Box Office Race?
- 'I Want Respect, Money Will Follow' Says Rajkumar Rao
- Komal Nahta Interviews Team Of Bache Kache Sache
- Rajkumar Rao To Focus On Commercial Movies More And More Buzz on Bollywood Ab Tak
- 'Mom' Trailer Launch And More Buzz on Bollywood Ab Tak
- Fashion Blunders At GQ Best Dressed Red Carpet And More Buzz on Bollywood Ab Tak